HOW FUN! What a great idea, they turned out so so cute! Hopefully we will see you guys in a few weeks, we will be in town for Thanksgiving!
We will have to plan our pumpkin carving better next year. It is so fun and I had to miss it. The whole season sort of escaped me this year. How could this happen when I love Halloween? I'll repent. there's always next year.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
HOW FUN! What a great idea, they turned out so so cute! Hopefully we will see you guys in a few weeks, we will be in town for Thanksgiving!
We will have to plan our pumpkin carving better next year. It is so fun and I had to miss it. The whole season sort of escaped me this year. How could this happen when I love Halloween? I'll repent. there's always next year.
Post a Comment