Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Bug-A-Boo...


Lauren is 3!!!! We sure love her and can't imagine life without her! She has such a funny personality and DEFINITLY knows what she wants. She is very strong willed and stubborn, but hey, she didn't have a fighting chance to not be with Kevin and I as parents! I love her dimples when she smiles, I love how she points and looks out the corner of her eye at what she wants, I love it when she says, "Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom....." over and over and over like it's a game, I love it when I'm crying or having a bad day and she comes over and gives me the best hug ever and holds me like she's the Mom and I'm the kid, I love it when she sings ALL of the songs in any movie she's even only seen once, and the dialogue too (even the chipmunk on Enchanted!), I love it when she runs up to the other kids and gives them huge hugs because she adores ALL of her older siblings (not quite sure about Emmy yet sometimes), I love it when she brings me the phone 8 million times a day to call her Daddy or Oma, I love it when she DRAGS me down the hallways at church after sacrament because she's making a beeline for her nursery class that she waits for all week (all the other kids cry going in andshe cries cause she has to leave when church is over), I love how she picks a new family to sit with every Sunday and she's actually better for them then for us, I love that she brings the whole loaf of bread into me in my bedroom after everyone else is asleep because she wants a midnight snack, I love it when we find her little aninals figures in funny places like the eliptical machine or on Kevins keyboard at his desk or on the lazy susan in the kitchen and they are all lined, I love it when I'm in the kitchen cooking and she takes out all of the items from any given drawer and lines them up also along all of the edges of the counters (and we have a ton of counters), I love it when she throws the kind of tantrums that are soooooooo funny that we just sit and laugh at her, I love how when Kevin drops off carpool in the morning and she's with him she helps him yell, "go, go, go, go, go, go", I love how I can regularly find a can of peaches from the pantry under my bed or hers or in someones closet because she carried it around looking for someone to open it for her, and last but not least my favorite thing is when she says, "KRAP", because it's cute and makes me laugh!!!! We ALL laugh!!!! Dimented I know, but hey what are you gonna do!!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure that 3 will be just as much fun as 2....... (LOL)
A big thanks to Granny who I stole this cute pic from because I don't have the time to upload another or the talent to create one this cute anyway!!!!! Thanks Granny!!!!!!




4 comments:

Jade said...

She is sooooo stinking cute!! Aren't all the craziest cute?? lol!! I can't believe she's only been around for 3 years. It seems like she was always part of the gang. Happy Birthday Lauren, we'll see ya on Sunday for your B-day dinner.

Chelsey said...

Happy birthday Lauren! Taya, do you still need Babywise info? I just remembered you'd asked about it. sorry!

Taya said...

Hey Chelsey! No, I got it from a neighbor but thank ou for checking back with me. Now I just have to find the time to read it ASAP! Hope you guys are good...

Kara Maher said...

Taya,
It made me laugh to read about Lauren. I love the age of the early three with the fits and all. Jameson says "Krap" and we laugh too its funny! I hope you guys have a fun day celebrating her Birthday. That bubble machine looks so fun what a cool gift!
Kara