
Translation: Rylan H. (for Harmon)
Okay, last but not least from our fun Sunday... I was wandering around the back yard playing photographer and came accross this name so nicely written on the outside steps stucco. RB was at the grill and I asked him if this was indeed Rylan's handy work, to which he replied, "oh no it wasn't him", because I am sure that's the response he and Stacie got when they asked Rylan if he did it. Funny stuff how kids think we are not as smart as they are. We all did this as kids I'm sure and it cracks me up when my kids do it. So, it reminded me of a time when RB put on one of our mascara when we lived in Riverside, CA growing up. He came in with the longest, darkest eyelashes you ever saw and when we asked him why he put our make-up on he said, "I didn't put anything on. I don't know what you're talking about"!!!! HILARIOUS... And, now Rylan tells this to his Mommy and Daddy, and so on and the cycle of life continues!
8 comments:
Wow, six entries in one day! You go girl! LOVE the butt wars, and the pajamas are adorable! =)
I can remember saying these exact words so many times growing up. I stick by my story, I really didn't do all those things:-)
I can't believe you blogged so much in one day! You are such a great family. I wish we could visit more often. Love ya.Kathleen
The mother's curse revisited. These stories are sweet revenge. Did I really just write that? Life does indeed go on and on.
I remember thinking that somehow my lies would pass for true, even though I knew I was dead! I can't believe your kids are old enough to do that now!
Uh yeah he wrote it. Dad doesn't see his handwriting often enough I guess. There is another Rylan in his Kindergarten class so everything is Rylan H.
Yeah Stacie, RB knew it was Rylan and that's why we were laughing about it, because like all of us when we were little, he thought he could just say it wasn't him. And it was his name, so of course we would all know it was him!!! I should have been smarter as a kid and written one of my siblings names and really get someone busted!!!!! Rylan is so cute and he reminds me of chicken little in his little frames...
Thanks again for the great evening!
For us is was the name "Spencer" on avocado green, flocked wallpaper. When asked about it, Spencer, said "TJ" did it! Never mind that TJ was 3 and Spence was in kindergarten!!!LOL! We still laugh about it!
Post a Comment