5 Things I was doing 10 yrs ago:
1. Living with Tawna and Nathan off from Harris in their 1st house.
2. Hitting the "Jassercise" clas with Tawna every day after work.
3. Driving my purple chevy camero!
4. Going to the lake ALOT and trying to learn how to ski.
5. Having my job be my only real responsibility.
5 Things on my To-Do-List Today!
1. Laundry,laundry, laundry
2. Exercised, even with Lauren standing on one pedal of my eliptical for "a ride"!
3. Stick to my post baby diet
4. Doctors appointment (which HE was a no show for, the 2nd day in a row!)
5. Clean my very dirty bedroom
5 Snacks I Love!
1. Chocolate
2. Bread with peanut butter
3. Chips and salsa - Nana's salsa!!!
4. String Cheese
5. Popcorn
5 Things I Would Do if I Were a Millionaire!
1. Pay off our cars, house
2. Set up accounts for each of our kids enough money to get a good start...
3. Hire a live-in Nanny to get up in the middle of the night and feed Emmy
4. Take our family to Germany for a month to see everything Kevin grew up seeing!
5. Help mine and Kev's extended families however possible.
5 Places I've Lived!
1. Arizona
2. Utah
3. Colorado.
4. California
5. Japan
5 Jobs I've Had!
1. Customer service at the drycleaning counter at Whitestar in Smiths Grocery Store
2. Rittmans Tuxedo in Redlands, CA doing weddings, alterations, and sales
3. Head dispatcher (at age 20)for an oil tanker company in Rialto, CA
4. Dispatcher for Norris Air an A/C company in Mesa
5. Head of the Warranty Department for Zacher Homes in PHX
(6. MOM...the hardest job yet, no monetary compensation, but my favorite job too!)
5 People I Tag!
1. Aunt Kathy
2. Sarah Heinle
3. Heidi Curtis
4. Kara Maher
5. Evonne Smith
UMI In North Carolina!
5 months ago
1 comment:
Mom is not only the hardest, it is the most rewarding of them all. You are a really good mom. It is also forever. you never stop being a mom. I love all my kids so much.
Post a Comment