PROCRASTINATE:
–verb (used without object)
1.
to defer action; delay: to procrastinate until an opportunity is lost. –verb (used with object)
2.
to put off till another day or time; defer; delay.
Related forms
pro·cras·ti·nat·ing·ly, pro·cras·ti·na·tive·ly, adverb
pro·cras·ti·na·tion, noun
pro·cras·ti·na·tive, pro·cras·ti·na·to·ry
AHHHHH Kaitlin, sweet Kaitlin... This is a reminder for you to not procrastinate. We have all done it probably more than once and had it bite us in the butt!!! Kaitlin had a 6 paragraph story due this morning that was assigned on Monday. This gave them 3 days to do 2 paragraphs each day. She "procrastinated" and put it of until last night. Unfortunately she also had a lot of homework last night and 2 tests to study for. She worked MANY, MANY hours and had to wake up early to finish. So, she was sad because she didn't feel as prepared as she would be usually and I told her that it was a good lesson to learn and she would do awesome! And, if for some reason she didn't do so hot on those tests today because of her procrastination, then she'd learn from the experience and do better next time!!!! After the donut run she was a new chick!!!!
UMI In North Carolina!
5 months ago
3 comments:
I am the Queen of Procrastination. That's why I can say: “It will ALWAYS bite you in the butt.” Don't do it. Happens to me all the time because it takes a lifetime to overcome, but I keep trying to stay ahead of it. Hope the lesson today wasn't too painful Miss Kaitlin. I know you will learn from your mistakes - it's definitely more fun to be prepared. Love you.
I, too, am a procrastinator. However, I believe that it is in my genes! I think that a donut would do me a world of good right now!
Thanks for leaving a comment. I too am a major blog stalker. You have a beautiful family! If I counted correctly, it looks like you have 3 girls and a boy. That's exactly what we have. Jack is our youngest and is so less dramatic than his sisters!
It's good to hear from you.
Enjoy,
Scott
Post a Comment