Sunday, October 12, 2008

Nicer Weather is FINALLY HERE!!!



We got to play outside tonight and grill some dinner and eat at the outside table, all because the insane AZ weather has finally cooled off a bit for Fall!!! It was so nice and breezy the last 2 days and what a fun weekend we have had. Someday, we'll get a picture of everyone in it at once, but until then here we are enjoying eachother Sunday night. Kevin always looks at all of us and says, "I love my family". It makes me happy that he's so proud of his family and loves to have all of us together at every opportunity!!!! He says this every morning at the breakfast table and throughout the day. I never get tired of hearing it!!! We all played four square and some horse (basketball). Lauren tortured Roxy (the dog) by pushing her little car around. Roxy runs after her and bites at the wheels and barks like crazy and we all laugh because Lauren gets such enjoyment out of it!!! Good times...

5 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

We are actually opening our doors in the mornings now. so nice to have some fall weather. I love fall.

Jacque said...

The best part is when you open the door and say...."it's cooled outside than it is inside!" I hear that warmer weather is coming back tho, beware!

Anonymous said...

I actually went running again for the first time in like 4 months! Yeah for cooler weather, at night at least! :)

Gray Family said...

I totally love the new weather although my children are now complaining that it is too cold - crazy kids!

Unknown said...

Its so nice that you do so many things together. I miss those days. Enjoy them while you have them. Love you!!