Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Stars at night, are Big & Bright....Deep in the Heart of Texas....


Kaitlin & Daron are off to see their Mom and family in Texas at 2 pm today. Have a safe and awesome trip and do lots of fun stuff!!! They are soooo excited and we are happy for them to go and spend some much needed time!!! See you Tuesday!

1 comment:

Kara Maher said...

Taya,
Thank you so much for the kind words about my Dad.You know our family is a mix of yours,mine and ours just like yours.I see all the love you guys have for each other and it reminds me so much of my family.Rick adopted me when I was five and I never could have had a better Father!I never looked at him as my step Father or my brother and sisters in a half or step/sense because all that matters is LOVE!