Monday, October 20, 2008

Giveaways...

It's funny, I had never heard of giveaways on different blogs here and there until today when I saw it on Christy's blog and also got an email from Sarah. I think it's awesome that I could win something great for commenting somewhere, like a drawing! I have never won anything in my life, so we'll see!!! I entered 5 giveaways today...YAYYYYYYYY! Check out the sites on my sidebar for sure!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I wrote a comment at Calico and mentioned your name so that you would have ANOTHER shot at that cute bag!

Taya said...

Thanks Kathy!!!!! It is a cute bag isn't it.... We should really plan a get together sometime in November!!

Kathy said...

That would be great! I saw your mom at Costco on Saturday. Will you be at her ward Halloween party on the 29th? I think we're going to skip swim lessons that night to go.