Friday, October 3, 2008

Robert Sterling Comes to Dinner...


Uncle Bob came over for spaghetti the other night and we had fun having him over. He works so hard that we don't get to see him that often. The kids always fight over our dinner guests because they all want them to sit by them! He is so good with Emmy and Lauren (and all our kids) and all kids for that matter! Me, Bob, Kaitlin and Emmy watched a movie and hung out...GOOD TIMES!!!! Thanks for coming and don't be a stranger!

5 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Even though he has none of his own right now, I love that Bob is so great with all the kids. It is a wonderful attribute that he, as well as all the men in our family are good with kids. I love our guys.

Evonne said...

Hey...does Bob still like watching Willy Wonka??? I will never forget how much he like watching that as a kid!

Anonymous said...

Who doesn't love Willy Wonka? I still love watching it with Chance! We have the original one and the new one. Bob is the best with the kids...they all love him so much! AND...Bob is such a cool name for an uncle. I am glad that we renamed him a few years ago!

Jacque said...

What a great uncle!

See Thru said...

Okay I seriously must have blocked out a part of my childhood because I don't remember ever watching Willy Wonka, but yet everyone I know swears that I was enthralled. WEIRD!!! I love all my nieces & nephews so much. I will admit they can be frustrating at times but then I was no angel either. I really appreciate the dinners and down time I have been able to share with them and my sisters & brothers.