Taya, Hey its Katie Sanborn- McIntosh now. I don't know if you remeber me, you worked for my sister Missy at Rittmans. I don't know how I came across your blog but I feel like a total stalker. Your family is beautiful and it looks like you are doing well.
Holy moly... yes you did coach me, I wanted your hair! ha ha! I'm doing good, I grew up finally. Married for a few years, I have two amazing little girls. Missy is good, she left the tux place a long time ago and works with Geoff. Their business is doing really well, he just bought a plane. Mitch is 20 and Elise is 14 and have to be 2 of the best looking people on the planet. 5 years ago Geoff had an accident racing out at Glen Helen, he's been in a wheelchair ever since. They say he's tri-palegic because only his right hand works. But over the years he's been able to make his left hand semi-function. Crazy huhh?!! But he is superman, hence the whole plane thing. He's nuts. So Missy has her hands full. I have a bunch of pictures of them on my blog, I'll scroll through dates and get back to you so you can check 'em out. Take care! k8-the stalker :)
3 comments:
Nice knockers there Taya. Are they still that perky??!!
Taya, Hey its Katie Sanborn- McIntosh now. I don't know if you remeber me, you worked for my sister Missy at Rittmans. I don't know how I came across your blog but I feel like a total stalker. Your family is beautiful and it looks like you are doing well.
Holy moly... yes you did coach me, I wanted your hair! ha ha!
I'm doing good, I grew up finally. Married for a few years, I have two amazing little girls. Missy is good, she left the tux place a long time ago and works with Geoff. Their business is doing really well, he just bought a plane. Mitch is 20 and Elise is 14 and have to be 2 of the best looking people on the planet. 5 years ago Geoff had an accident racing out at Glen Helen, he's been in a wheelchair ever since. They say he's tri-palegic because only his right hand works. But over the years he's been able to make his left hand semi-function. Crazy huhh?!! But he is superman, hence the whole plane thing. He's nuts. So Missy has her hands full.
I have a bunch of pictures of them on my blog, I'll scroll through dates and get back to you so you can check 'em out.
Take care!
k8-the stalker :)
Post a Comment