


Well, our little Emmy definitly isn't so little anymore! We took her in to see Dr. Daryn today because she has been sick all week with head congestion, sneezing, coughing and wheezing. And this morning as an extra treat bright florescent green snot!!!!!! She went in last week to see Dr. Will when these symptoms started and at that visit she weighed 13 lbs and today she was a whoppin' 14.5lbs!!!!! Our baby has doubled her weight since being born 7 weeks ago.... but I expected it since Lauren grew super fast also! Anyway, she is doing great and we love her lots!!!
5 comments:
She is just so pickin cute. I love those cheeks. I even love that she wants to be held all the time. Of course it's not me up in the night with here either.
Taya,
She is so adorable! I agree with your mom...those cheeks are just precious. You look great and like you are just on top of the world!
:-)
Love,
Evonne
Enjoy being up with her, even when it sucks...just remind yourself of all the people out there who can't have babies, we are all so very lucky to have such cute children...who...someday...will appreciate all we did/do for them! Just think of how much we love our Mom! :)
Why does fat look so cute on her, it certainly doesn't look that good on me! LOL!
Taya,
I love those cheeks.Shes is precious.I hope she's sleeping better these days!Its hard to function with little sleep and keep up with eveything.
Post a Comment