I semi-learned how to make homemade bread the other night. Granny came over to help teach me and I say semi-learned because I was corraling kids the whole time! Weekday nights are so crazy around here and I don't think I was much of a help. It made the house smell so good and Kevin got to come home to homemade bread and soup! He says that before we were married I promised to make bread once a week, and I don't remember this AT ALL!!! Anyway, the bread was so yummy and just like I rmember it growing up. am going to try to make homemade bread 1-2 times per week from now on because it is so much better than the store bought. The kids love it and it stays with them longer. Kaitlin is going to learn also so that she can make the sacrament bread for a few Sundays as a service project. Thanks Granny!


And, we did broccoli cheese soup. It is my favorite soup and I'll post the recipe (it's Granny's) on Cooks in Nana's Nook!!! It was such a good dinner and great for the cool weather we've been having at night...

1 comment:
Ahhhhh, nothing like the smell of homemade bread in the house....makes the world seem ok, huh?
Post a Comment