Friday, October 17, 2008

The Mall & Milkshakes...

We went to the mall today to meet up with Tawna and Granny for some time at the play center, a paradise cookie, and to put some holes in Miss Emersyn's ears! Lauren had a great time, which she always does when we get out of the house. The trouble is getting her to understand it's time to leave! It's tantrum after tantrum. She loved these rides and kept putting her finger out and saying "1 more, 1 more...", after each time.





So, after the mall we hung out at Granny's all day. I enjoyed being somewhere other than home and having some adult conversation. Lauren took a 3 hour nap on Granny & Grumpy's bed and Emmy did the same on Papa's bed. Woo-hoo! Jade and Jeff got there from Pima around 3 pm and I'm glad they're here!!!!!! When Grumpy got home we all went to In & Out and ate. Grumpy fed Emmy chocolate milkshake and she was LOVING it!!! Then ANOTHER tantrum from Lauren when trying to leave from there. Ah, all in a day!!!!!



5 comments:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Oooo that bottom picture of her face is sooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

She does look like she rather enjoys chocolate! Must be a Harmon!

Our Grand Central Station said...

Too bad we didn't get the last tantrum on film. It was a doozzzy! I'll bet she was tired when you got home. It's a lot of work to have a tantrum that big. Too funny, but only in retrospect. I know it wasn't funny for you yesterday.

Jacque said...

Better start her on LOW FAT judging from those cheeks!!! LOL!

Unknown said...

I can't believe you were feeding her chocolate milkshake!