When the morning session of conference was finishing up with the closing prayer the T.V. all of a sudden cut off the prayer and went to a commercial. This has never happened before as long as I can remember and we were all saying how weird it was. Maddie came running in from the toy room where the kids were all watching and doing their coloring packets and says, "our TV broke conference during the prayer". It was cute and I wanted to remember it!
2 comments:
I was in the craft room watching channel 6, and noticed the same thing....however the BYU channel that was on in the family room didn't do that! Weird huh??? I guess we wore out our welcome with them. By the way...did everyone take notice that Ali and Jeremy are getting a Temple? They are so excited, cuz righ now it's about a 2 1/2hr. trip one way to one.
Yes. BYU is the better choice. No digital in the kitchen for me, so we missed the prayers. Yay for the coming Temple. So exciting.
Post a Comment