


When we were growing up we always had a trampoline and one of our favorite things to do was to have a "bum war". You and a friend (sister/bro)jump up and down at the same time saying, "1,2,3,4...let's have a bum war." Then you go down on your butt and back up to your feet and back down and back up, etc., etc., etc. Whoever outlasts the other is the winner!
Here is Tawna & Jade having an ADULT bum war and let's face it...the bums are bigger now!!! They were having a great time and it was fun to watch.
2 comments:
Wow. I didn't know we were having a competition. I would have come out for that one. I was peacefully unaware of all the fun in the house with baby Emersyn. She wasn't so peaceful, but she eventually saw things my way and went to sleep. I love the bum wars.
That is so funny I totally remember doing that as a kid. Oh to be young again
Post a Comment