Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Many Face of Emersyn Rae...






I am sure that all of these pictures look pretty much the same to all of you, but I had to include them all, couldn't leave any out. She is starting to show so much personality already! She smiles a lot and cries a lot too! She is our squishy!!! Thanks for the cute, cute outfit Bekki!!! I got so many compliments on it. It's the only time in her life she can have such chubby thighs in tight leggings and have it be adorable!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She's getting so big! She looks adorable in this outfit!

Our Grand Central Station said...

All the faces are too adorable. I love her big pink bow. She looks more like you every time I see her.

Anonymous said...

I think she definitely will look more like you! Not that the others aren't completely adorable but it is always fun to have one that looks a lot like you! We loved having the girls over the other day!