she is so sweet! We spent the holiday with the GMME's (Geoff, Missy...) and she was so excited when I told her we were able to get in touch. She said to say "Hello, Merry Christmas, glad you're doing well" and all that good stuff! Take care! k8
Next year just wrap up boxes for her. She will like the paper and ribbons more than anything that comes in them. It's fun to watch them open at that stage of the game. Too funny. I like her bow.
Too many cute posts and pics to comment on each one! Sorry! We are so lucky to have such a wonderful family and I am truly grateful also. The "elves" were amazing and definitely helped us get a good start on supply stuff. They must love us!
5 comments:
Toooo cute!
she is so sweet!
We spent the holiday with the GMME's (Geoff, Missy...) and she was so excited when I told her we were able to get in touch. She said to say "Hello, Merry Christmas, glad you're doing well" and all that good stuff!
Take care! k8
Next year just wrap up boxes for her. She will like the paper and ribbons more than anything that comes in them. It's fun to watch them open at that stage of the game. Too funny. I like her bow.
Too many cute posts and pics to comment on each one! Sorry! We are so lucky to have such a wonderful family and I am truly grateful also. The "elves" were amazing and definitely helped us get a good start on supply stuff. They must love us!
Shes so cute!
Post a Comment