
Thank goodness for good ole traditions! Christmas Eve was great and just a dose of what I've been needing! It hasn't felt quite like Xmas until now. We got to hang with our gracious hosts, Mom& Dad and Papa K, Jade & Jeff, Tawna & Nathan, Summer & Jaime, Bob & Jen, Frances & John, Stephanie, Papa & Grandma H, and ALL of the Grace cousins were there and all of our kids and their cousins! It was a lot of fun, great sandwiches (go DAD) and good conversation as always! Tawna and Jade were a huge help to Mom, Tawna running 2 different crafts for the kiddos and Jade helping with the sandwich orders, and getting stuff out to people and whatever Dad & Mom needed in the kitchen! Frances brought her yummy Arrowhead Cheese Dip (I think that's the right name) and it is always soooo yummy! It was gone fast and licked clean almost! (We should post on Nana's Nook if we can get permision from Frances). Anyway, I love my family and I am so glad that this tradition has gone through the years with us!!!! Thanks Mom & Dad!



1 comment:
It was definitely a fun night for the kiddos. And because Tawna had thought ahead to do these crafts all of us got to talk and enjoy eachother without kiddos pulling on our shirttails. It was such a great evening.
Post a Comment