Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Authentic by Nan...Bo Peep




Lauren has loved to dress up EVERY minute of EVERY day since Halloween and has worn through 2 princess costumes, so we went digging in the basement and turned up a couple of costumes that Nan and Mom made us when we were little and Lauren loooves them!!!  Maddie loves them too and wants the
 Bo Peep all for herself, but I told her they had to share.  Thanks Granny for passing them on as I know how precious they are!!!!  Kevin & love you and appreciate your time & talents way more than we can express gratitude for!  You are an amazing Granny!:)

3 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

That little dress has been through a lot. You all thought you were such princesses when you wore it. Now it's Lauren and Maddie's turn to be royalty. I hope they love it as much as all the little girls before did.

Unknown said...

Now all she needs is a sheep and a crook! Merry Christmas!

Jacque said...

I remember when Taya, Tawna and Summer wore those! So cute! What a special thing to pass down to the next generation!