

It was Oma's 60th birthday on the 10th of December. She is such a great mother-in-law and I am so grateful for her in my life! She is so incredibly calm, patient, creative, and service oriented. She is always there to help us along the way in this crazy life and such an awesome Mom, wife and Grandmother! We had a party here at our house and invited all of her side of the family and it was a lot of fun. We had soup and chili and rolls and such for dinner and then Kristen made a yummy & beautiful cake that just screamed Oma! It was the perfect cake indeed...
We love you Oma!
3 comments:
Taya,
Would you please e-mail me with the best address for Grandma Pearl. angelaek@kc.surewest.net. I have a PO Box address for her and want to make sure that is the best one. I can't get a hold of anyone else and thought you might know. : )
Thanks!
Angela
We were able to get in touch with Art for Pearl's address! : )
I was reading all the past posts and I just love love love your christmas decorations! And I totally covet your Christmas tables! Where did you find all those fun place settings? I am totally going to have to steal those ideas for next year! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment