Fun pictures. I can't seem to remember to get my camera out these days. Glad you got some good memories recorded. I loved having everyone over. We don't see each other as often as I'd like so it is even more special when we all get together.
Thanks especially to Tawna and Jade for their extra mile(s) today. I am usually in the kitchen all evening, but was able to get out a little and visit a bit. I loved seeing that everyone seemed to be having fun and enjoying the sandwiches. I love you all.
3 comments:
Fun pictures. I can't seem to remember to get my camera out these days. Glad you got some good memories recorded. I loved having everyone over. We don't see each other as often as I'd like so it is even more special when we all get together.
Thanks especially to Tawna and Jade for their extra mile(s) today. I am usually in the kitchen all evening, but was able to get out a little and visit a bit. I loved seeing that everyone seemed to be having fun and enjoying the sandwiches. I love you all.
Nothing makes it Christmas like a little Chaos with Family! LOL!
Good pics! I love this tradition most!
Post a Comment