Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years Resolutions...

Well, I am on day 5 of resolutions I made and doing 100% so far!  We'll see how long that lasts!  Emmy is cutting her 2 bottom teeth and they're poking thru!!!!!  I was a little teary when I saw them coming through, who knows why???  I bet it's because I am sooooooo glad she is getting bigger/older (because newborns are such high maintenance) and also a little sad because she's our last baby.  But at any rate, she's cutting teeth, eating solids twice a day for the past 2 weeks, on regular milk (bye-bye formula!), is sleeping 10 hours at night,  takes 2 naps a day,  has a hilarious personality and laughs like crazy!  I am MIA from posting because I have GOT to take down all of the Christmas stuff before I can do anything else!!!  They also gave me another calling at church, so now I have 2 callings to get organized and prepared for every week, and the kids have their new activities coming up this week.  Daron & Maddie start soccer for the winter season and Kaitlin is auditioning for Beauty and The Beast through a community theater group!  So, I hope everyone has a great week as I am sure you are all equally busy so far this new year!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go with the resolutions! Keep it up and good luck. Happy New Year!

Jacque said...

Reading your posts brings back memories or 4 ballgames a week, piano lessons and recitals, and YW and scouts and trying to keep it all together! You'll look back and think of this as "the good old days!" Good luck on the audition Kaitlin! I saw that show in NYC!It's a fun one!