Kevins company party was here at our house on Tuesday night. We had a week to plan and worked hard, with help from LOTS of family, and got it done! There were two trips to Mom's to raid the dish closet and basement for the catering stuff, lots of planning, scheduling and phone calls, and lists galore to stay organized, but it was all worth it. Tawna and Jade even came and ran the kitchen which was awesome!!! They are definitly 2 chicks that know what to do to keep the party going smoothly. It must be all of the family wedding and party experience in our pasts! Anyway, thanks to Mom, Tawna and Jade for all of their help and also Oma who watched Lauren & Emmy from 8am to 12 midnight! I really don't know what we'd do without family and we are truly blessed in that department!
Here's some pics for you Mom... each table was a different christmas theme and looked beautiful. We got so many compliments and had a great evening.
3 comments:
The tables look so BEAUTIFUL!I really like the black and gold table.Im glad everything ran smooth.What a wonderful blessing to have your sisters help you out.Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!
Kara~
What a woman! Next time I have a dinner party, I'm calling you! hahahaha!
What a woman! Next time I have a dinner party, I'm calling you! hahahaha!
Post a Comment