Our "little" family Christmas morning! It was a very calm morning and kind of nice that way without a lot of unwrapping going on, just Lauren! We definitly missed our older kids though who were all gone with their other parents/families this year, and Emmy who was still asleep! I want to publicly thank ALL "10" of my brothers & sisters for their thoughtfulness this Christmas as they played santa for me and Kevin! I will never forget it... YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! I was of course super excited and all cry-baby at the same time when I opened and read the cards. I know it's been a tough year on everyone financially and that was really sweet and I love you guys! Not just because you give me nice presents either! I hope you all remember to let us help where we can too, because it's great to get help, but we love to give also!!!! Keep that in mind when YOU are in a bind... call us!!!!!
2 comments:
Of course with no prejudice at all, I can say you have the best brothers and sisters ever. You are all so precious to me and to each other. I love our family so much.
You guys have helped us lots! You deserve something fun!
Post a Comment