Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Quads Finally!
















Kevin fixed the kids quads today so they could have a fun day riding in the back!  He is so talented... I don't know how he does it???  He takes things apart and they look like they'll never go back together and somehow it does AND works too!  He had a lot of fun with Daron working on the bikes and then all the kids had fun riding.  I freaked out when I saw Daron riding Lauren in front of him and apparently ruined the fun somewhat when I requested that NO ONE ride doubles unless Kevin wanted to ride Lauren with him!  I just didn't want anyone getting run over for Christmas!

2 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

I'm glad they were all having fun - but I'm with you on the doubles part. At least not until there is a lot more proficiency involved. The ER on Christmas would not be a fun place to be. Quads are always more fun when they work. Go Kevin. Have fun kids.

Unknown said...

Kevin is just like his dad, very talented!