All those years playing in the dish closet to set a pretty table have paid off! The tables were so beautiful, and each one so unique. I am happy your evening went well and especially that your guests enjoyed themselves. It's all about the guests you know.
What fun tables...everything looks so great...lots of hard work I'm sure. If I ever have a party that size I'm flying you all in for help...lol! Your mom has been busy she helped my mom with Christmas hoopla as well!
2 comments:
All those years playing in the dish closet to set a pretty table have paid off! The tables were so beautiful, and each one so unique. I am happy your evening went well and especially that your guests enjoyed themselves. It's all about the guests you know.
What fun tables...everything looks so great...lots of hard work I'm sure. If I ever have a party that size I'm flying you all in for help...lol! Your mom has been busy she helped my mom with Christmas hoopla as well!
Post a Comment