Sunday, December 28, 2008

12 Days of Christmas...

























Thanks to the "Elves" that stocked our shelves and the AWESOME 12 Days of Christmas!!!!!

Leave it to Mom & Dad to come up with something so creative and helpful!  It was also a venture FULL of sentiment and we loved it so much as I'm sure all of your kids did...  we love you!

4 comments:

Jacque said...

Not the mention the annyomous little elves that called you on the phone.....what's up with caller I.D. anyway, I think it shouldn't work during Christmas!

Our Grand Central Station said...

The elves had lots of help this year, thank goodness. I know where I'm coming if things get too bad. My shelves don't look that good at this point! It was fun, we have great memories from all the elf-ing this year and it is wonderful to see you all get a little jump start on your preparedness. love you so much.

Evonne said...

Wow...That all looks delicious! Beautifully organized pantry too.

Evonne said...

I would love to come and spend some time with you guys and learn how your mom does all of the wonderful things that she does. Hopefully, things will get better with my health and I can come for a visit some time in the new year.