Tuesday, December 2, 2008

No Camera!!!

My camera that Summer loaned me won't turn on today and wouldn't work last night at the kids Christmas concert :(... So, I will have to wait for the pictures that my good friend Terri is sending me from what she took last night to post anything!!! Then I will have to beg my in-laws for the use of one of their cameras until I can get a new one from Santa hopefully!!!! So, we are alive and good, but without documentation of our lives for the moment...

8 comments:

Kathy said...

That stinks! I really feel like I don't even have any words without pictures to go with them. :-)

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Your Thanksgiving table was so cute! Way to go lady!

Jacque said...

Are you sure that was you???? I can't see you!!!

The Armstrongs said...

Sorry about the camera! Go ahead and keep it! LOL!!!!!!

Taya said...

Not your fault Summer, I'm just glad it worked as long as it did!!! It lasted us for 5 months of worry free pictures!!! Thanks for loaning it out.:)

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

Taya, I just wanted to thank you for such a fun time at your home while we were there. It was nice to see almost everyone and enjoy being with family! We are sad that we barely missed Summers wedding...she looked beautiful! Thanks again. Now the next thing we will have to coordinate is one of those 3 in one birthdays we had as kids...lol! That brings back memories!

Our Grand Central Station said...

What, you can't type without pictures? LOL. Seriously.
It's okay if you don't have pictures on every post - we love hearing about your crazy life. Makes us feel like at least the craziness is normal for all of us.

bekki said...

Hey you do know you can still post without pictures. or you can even put old pictures on there. Come on start bloggin