Sunday, December 28, 2008

And, to our "True Friends" Secret Santa...



















We had two Secret Santas this year and the Olson family are our "true friends" for sure!  They did such a cute 12 days of Christmas and left presents like... gift cards for family fun, cozy blankets and hot chocolate, new game for all of us to play, lots of yummy fruit, new movies, brown sugared ham, hoodies for everyone, a beautiful and HUGE fresh poinsettia plant,  a 2009 Christ calendar (which I love all of the pictures inside), etc. and each gift was left on the doorstep every night with a piece of this cute nativity set and a note from "your true friends".  We had a hunch that it was the Olson's, but the last nights note confirmed it!  Thank you to them and they have been such great friends this year and we appreciate them so much!

4 comments:

Jacque said...

Could you give the Olsons our address!

Unknown said...

Wow! that is so awesome! Happy New Year!

Our Grand Central Station said...

Hummmmm, I like that nativity idea. I may have to tuck that away in my memory banks. Sweet friends to go to the effort to show you how much your friendship means.

Gray Family said...

I love the nativity idea! And those Olsens - they are "true friends!" I'm glad you had a quiet fun christmas!