Okay, I want copies of all of those, and the bucket of toffee....well, I'm coming to visit, save me some!
I will be making more toffee for sure. Some really inconsiderate elves ate a lot of Jade and Jeff's. Imagine that!
We shared our toffee with the people we went to the dunes with...no one could get enough of it!
I am going to have to try out Nana's toffee recipe. That looks delicious!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Okay, I want copies of all of those, and the bucket of toffee....well, I'm coming to visit, save me some!
I will be making more toffee for sure. Some really inconsiderate elves ate a lot of Jade and Jeff's. Imagine that!
We shared our toffee with the people we went to the dunes with...no one could get enough of it!
I am going to have to try out Nana's toffee recipe. That looks delicious!
Post a Comment