Saturday, July 26, 2008

Flying...

Grumpy took Madison, Daron, and Kaitlin flying in his plane this morning at 6am. He flew over from Falcon Field to Williamsfield AFB and Kevin and the kids met him there. I got them all up at 5am to get dressed and eat breakfast so that they could be on time and they got in about an hour and a half of flight time I think. They were very excited last night when he invited them and got a little nervous about it this morning, but when they got home I asked them how they liked it and they ALL loved it!!!! It was a great experience for all of them. I remember flying all over the place with Papa Kanaga growing up. Good memories and I am glad the kids have a grandpa that flies too!

Thanks Grumpy!!!!

3 comments:

Christy said...

K/D~ Sounds very exciting!! Hope you had fun.

love,
mom

Our Grand Central Station said...

Glad you had fun. Your house looks different from up in the sky doesn't it? Granny can remember when your house and all the houses around it was farmland. I used to work in the potato sheds out there in the summer time. It was hot.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I can't believe your baby is coming so soon! I envy you girl! Thanks so much for the congrats. Can't wait to see the pictures.