


Well, my due date has been moved up and down and all around and really our baby could be coming anywhere from 3-6 weeks from now. I will be getting another ultrasound to determine yet again how close I am because the doctor and ultrasound tech don't agree. So, I keep telling Kevin that we are so not ready. I lay awake at night and think of all the things I need to do still to prepare, but let's face it I can't sleep anyway in my very uncomfortable state! So, today he put the baby crib together and Miss Lauren thought we were doing this for her! She loved her crib and has now been in a big girl bed since February. Will she regress??? I am afraid she may and it's not gonna be pretty! She really does not know what's coming!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment