Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fun new Swim Center...




We got to go to a fun new swimming place yesterday for the afternoon and we all had a great time. It's a public pool that is more like a water park. We went from about 2-5 pm and for me it was a little hot being so pregnant and I am sure I didn't drink enough water while we were there because I was too worried to take my eyes off of Lauren for a second!!! So, by the time we left I was a mess, but the kids asked if we could go there every day. So, it must have been a hit. We met up with our friends the Martins and my sister Tawna and her 2 kids also. There were 2 water slides and a lazy river, a huge play area for the little kids, a deep end, and a whole seperate lap pool and deeper pool for diving off of the diving boards, one of which was a high dive.


Still, a whole summer without sun burns!!!!!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Looks great...where is it?

Taya said...

Hey Kathy!!! It's off of Riggs Road just west of Basha High School (North side of the road) after the Val Vista interection. I think it was called the Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center. It was only .50 cents for kids and $1.00 for adults and you can bring in your own snacks and drinks. I think they are open from 1pm-8pm. They have a web site too! Have fun!

Evonne said...

How funny...we just took our kids to a new aquatics park today! It was so much fun, but I really didn't get to take very many pictures. Wow, your prices are much more affordable there than they are here. It is $5.00 per person here. I think kids under 3 were free though. Regardless...it was a blast!