Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ped Egg Pedicure from Hubby...




I know I brag about Kev a lot, but not nearly enough as far as I'm concerned!!! My sweet Husband decided to give me an impromptu pedicure tonight and it was both thoughtful and hilarious! My feet are so sore and both of my heels had a crack in them thanks to me being prego and heavier and also our new travertine floors! So, he "Ped-Egged" me and did a fantastic job of it! His facial expressions were soooooo funny I was dying from laughter and Maddie and Lauren didn't know what to think. They were running around laughing too and Maddie was snapping these pictures in the meantime! The little vietnamese ladies I usually go to are never this fun to watch while doing my feet! I love him and my feet feel great, so thanks honey!!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

that is too funny can you send him my way but tell him he is going to need his electric sander for my feet. What a good hubby!

Our Grand Central Station said...

Wow! My feet are hiding in shame! I should make sure Grumpy reads this post and see if any of that pedicure madness would rub off on him.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to go and get me one of those! A ped-egg and a husband that will do it for me! Just kidding. Nate is awesome! Glad your pregnant feet are feeling better!