



We had to laugh hysterically as we pulled up to our friends house today to swim while they are out of town for the holiday. We were talking to Brett and Barbara last Friday night while out to dinner and they were telling us about how the HOA was giving them all kinds of grief over their boat tower sticking up over their back fence. That the tower had to be collapsed or the boat had to be moved to another place for storage. It is ridiculous to own a home with an RV gate and pad and have to store your boat at another facility. So, anyway the HOA said if they could "disguise the tower" then it may be okay. Disguise??? I asked what that meant...and today we found out. The crafty Olsen's have camoflauged their boat tower from street view by using silk plants, trees and other foliage!!! Very comical, yet it works! Oh, to own a home in an HOA these days! Good job you guys!!!
3 comments:
That is one of the craziest things I have ever seen. Personally, I would just deal with the boat!:-) We live in a HOA, but they don't do a thing to enforce anything. Sometimes it drives me nuts. I have been staring at a rusty old horse trailer parked across the street for the last few weeks. I'm sure it will still be there come Christmas!
That is too funny! I can't believe it worked!! HOA's are against my religion!
Only the Olsen's could pull this off. That is great. How are you feeling
Post a Comment