I had to temporarily delete Maddie's blog because I set it up wrong I think, so we will be recreating shortly!!! Kaitlin has a blog already and we are setting Daron up also. Daron wants his to be called "Daring Daron"!!! He's cute. So, shortly they will all be done with Granny's design backgrounds and they'll be sending out invites to everyone since they'll be private...
I of course will send out invites to Christy, Granny, Tawna, Jade, Summer, Monsons, Bekki, Erin, Bob, and Stacie so all the cousins can keep up, but if anyone else wants an invite leave me a comment with your email address!!! I know they have family that I may not have email addresses for and I am not really sure who all is on blogger in the extended family for the kids either... So let me know.
UMI In North Carolina!
5 months ago
5 comments:
Thanks for including me I feel so special. Have you not had that baby yet?
4 days!!!!!! I am so FREAKING ENVIOUS!!
No BABY YET!!! Kevin is soooooo crazy excited he's driving me nuts (in a good way!)!!! He wants me to go to the hospital DAILY!!!! Anyway, maybe anyday now and if not I have an appointment on Friday and I think he'll schedule an induction at that point...
Apparently this baby is HUGE!!!
Can I view Maddie's blog when you get it set up? makingbeautifulmemories@yahoo.com
Lindsey
Taya, my email is khheffner@gmail.com
Thank you for the hospitality!
Post a Comment