I had to give a shout out to Tawna my twin sister and my Mom. Kevin's sister is getting married in a couple of weeks and each are doing so much to help where they can. My mom designed their beautiful wedding invitations and got them printed for a great deal. She always knows what is going to look the best and goes above and beyond! We all continue to benefit from her creativity and graphic artist abilities and her willingness to help. Thanks Mom!!!
And, Tawna is taking the pictures for the big occasion. She will be doing all of the temple ground shots and the ring ceremony and reception. She has a great eye for detail and will do a fantastic job for sure. She came over the other night to make a master list of everything they wanted to shoot with Heidi and we had a good time while they were all here. We had a spaghetti diner and all of the kids played their hearts out. We did a practice run on Heidi's hair with her headpiece and veil and she looked very pretty! Chance kept asking "is that girl going to get married?" Then he told her how pretty she was. He was very cute. Madison and Kaitlin also thought Aunt Heidi looked so beautiful and like a bride!!!
Oma came too and worked on the wedding gown while we watched a little of, "So You Think You Can Dance" which apparently is one of her favorites, so wee-haw!!! The kids love having everyone here, no matter the reason.
And, thank you Tawna for all of the cute, and much needed baby stuff!!! I love the gift bag you brought it in and I am gonna cut it and frame it for their room. Madison loved helping me organize the clothes and stuff and fold them and put them away. She says, "now we are all ready for Emmy to come out!"
Thanks again for all of your help both of you. I know Heidi appreciates you very much!!!!!!!
UMI In North Carolina!
5 months ago
2 comments:
We, too, had a great time the other night. I just hope that you are all as thankful for me doing pics after the fact! I hate thinking that I could be the photographer everyone still "can't believe" did this or that. I had one of those at my wedding!
happy to---I just need your email address!
Post a Comment