Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Heidi's Bridal Shower...




Kaitlin got to attend her very first bridal shower this last Saturday with me and we had a great time. She asked me ahead of time what they do at a bridal shower and I gave her the basics...eat, talk, play games, and watch presents being opened. So, off of that info she decided to go! It was pretty tame for the most part with the exception of some strawberry edible panties, glow in the dark bubble bath and one or two other things that neither one of us can remember!!!


Kaitlin got to be the "bride model" for her team in the game where you create a wedding gown made completely out of 1 roll of toilet paper in 10 minutes. She laughed the whole time and her Aunt Nedra and Grandma Pearl were on her team. They ended up winning the game for the best design and got a prize of a bottle of bath bubbles each from Bath & Body Works!!!


Then Kaitlin got to hand Heidi all of the presents one by one for opening and was a ham the entire time and having fun!!!


In was a great party and a great afternoon spent with Kaitlin and I, minus the other kids for a small break!!!! But, Daddy was at home taking good care of Daron and Lauren and they had a great time too!


Congrats Heidi, we hope you had a fantastic time at your party!!!!!

2 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. I hope Heidi and Bryce have a wonderful day. I'm so happy for them.

Christy said...

Kaitlin~ Looks like you were having a great time! I really like your toilet paper dress ;) will you be wearing it again?? haha

xoxo,
mom