Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dancing with Dad...




The kids were all getting their "groove thing" on in the garage the other day with Kevin. He turns the boat music up seriously loud and they love it. They are ALL great dancers!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, too, love to dance. When I hear music my hips just start shaking....then Faith comes and physically stops them for me! I am just so darn embarrassing!

The Monson Family said...

Whatever Tawna you're not embarrassing...you and Faith were both dancing in my front yard the other night!! hahah....That was great. Taya, How nice to have a dance floor in your garage. Looks like so much fun. I, too, love to shake my bon bon when I feel the beat. =)

Evonne said...

I just love moments like this! Life is what you make it, and kids can have fun just doing the simple stuff. LOVE it!!!

bekki said...

Looks like you all had fun but why is there not a picture of you getting yur grove on?

Our Grand Central Station said...

Set the camera to video on a tripod so we can she all the action for everyone. Footloose…