Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lauren Reading So Sweet...




I was picking up the house and doing my rountine run through before bed the other night and walked into Lauren's room to put something away and this is what I found. She was so sweet sitting there with her whole basket of books reading them one at a time! I have never seen her do this before. She really loves her room and her toys and things. She didn't want me to read to her, but by herself. She is very strong willed about what she wants and in some things very independent, especially lately. I really do wonder what she's going to think of the baby since she has been our baby and is very spoiled by us and the older kids. Time will tell...but time is running out!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Princess PaPay's reign is coming to an end! The passing of the princess torch! Just kidding! All our kids are spoiled!

Our Grand Central Station said...

She's just so dang cute…I hope she continues to “read”, it's a good thing.