Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sweet, Honest Maddie...


Maddie is known around our family for the cute cards she makes for everyone. This is a favorite activity for her during quiet time. Then when quiet time is over she'll come out of her room with a card that she made for each person. This is a picture of one she made me a couple days ago and I wish I could find the one she made about a week ago. It was funny, but honest! On one side it was similar to the one pictured above, very pretty with the words "I love you Mom" and on the other side it read, "brush your hair"! Nice. I must have been looking pretty bad that day for my 7 year old to have to remind me to mix in a hair brushing!!!! Kids are brutally honest sometimes and other times you can't get them to tell the truth for the life of you! I love you Maddie...

No comments: