She's coming home on Sunday!!! I can't wait!!! Miss her like NUTS! She misses us too but is having a great time with Dad, Erin, Kinley and Krew!!! We'll be hitting the beach for sure (it's her favorite) and have lots to do! :)
Man, when you post it pours. Glad you made there safe Andrew enjoying the new digs. We saw Maddie at Target a couple of days ago. I almost forgot you were gone. We were in CA at the beginning of summer and on the way back to AZ Paige informed me that forgot to come see you. Too funny. BTW, hospitality row is Jeff's old stomping grounds - don't you just love it!
Kim... I know, we spent junior high years in San Bernardino area... but Hospitality Lane is not what it used to be!!!! SCARY!!! You guys should come visit cometime when you are in CA!!! We would love that! We will call you when in AZ for Fall break or at Xmas!
2 comments:
Man, when you post it pours. Glad you made there safe Andrew enjoying the new digs. We saw Maddie at Target a couple of days ago. I almost forgot you were gone. We were in CA at the beginning of summer and on the way back to AZ Paige informed me that forgot to come see you. Too funny. BTW, hospitality row is Jeff's old stomping grounds - don't you just love it!
Kim... I know, we spent junior high years in San Bernardino area... but Hospitality Lane is not what it used to be!!!! SCARY!!! You guys should come visit cometime when you are in CA!!! We would love that! We will call you when in AZ for Fall break or at Xmas!
Post a Comment