
We have been making these things like crazy around here! I made 42 fthese for the little girls room, some for picture frames and more for this pillow I wanted to recycle from the older girls room. It had a fancy cat in the middle that said La-PURRRRR when we used in K&M room, so I covered up the picture with all of these colorful yo-yos. I love the way it turned out!

It really brightens up the old brown pull out couch!

Maddie made 2 headbands and is working on 3 more I think. She wore this one to church Sunday and looked great!


This one is one that I made for everyone to share!!! I will be making more for the coming school year on headbands and clips for ALL of our girls!!! They will be helping I'm sure!
1 comment:
Ok I am going to be needing some serious instructions on how to make those pillows, so dang cute!!
I love your sisters comment "what the french toast" i had to laugh at that one
Post a Comment