Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Daron's Sneak Peek...

So far, Dad has been building you a closet (since your room has none) out of metal piping to stick to an industrial theme for you. He also upholstered a headboard for you that you can use until you are 6'5"...
The closet has two rods and to the right will be 6 red bins also, for socks, undershirts and boxers, belts, etc.
The bed has a light on each side of the headboard for all of that reading you like to do in bed!!! Your Dad thinks of everything! They each have their own pull string...

Your tv will have a shelf made to go over it to hold all of your gaming stuff...
Your end table for your alarm clock and your GLASSES at night!
To the right of your closet will be your desk with a bookshelf over the top of it also!
He may save some of the work for you to help with when you get home in case you have different ideas!!!
He's been working REALLY hard on this after work each night and on the weekends... :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kevin explained this to us when he was here briefly on saturday. it looks so cool!!!!

Jade said...

what the french, toast???!!!!
YoYo pillows are soooooo cute!!! I am gonna have to make me some. Don't forget about making a headband/type set & using it to pin onto a plain fitted tee. I did that again w/ a set I made....sooooo cute!! I will send pics.

And, yes, I realize I commented on these backwards, because I am "slow to learn"!! LOL!!!!