Saturday, July 17, 2010

Master Bedroom...

I'm thinking about doing all different small / medium framed mirrors that I find at 2nd hand stores, vintage frames or even beveled edge mirrors, all around this iron wall hanging. I saw it in Pottery Barn magazine over a headboard and loved it, so I'll keep my eyes open when I'm at garage sales, 2nd hand stores and Pink Trash & Treasures of course! I will need to collect them as I find them... maybe about 5-7 depending on the sizes I come accross, it needs to be an odd number.
Love these doors... they are also accross the back of the house like the living room and dining room. We don't even have to run our A/C and it's JULY!!!!

Found this fun mirror and Old fashioned man and woman plaques at PT&T... love them!


I bought this mirror for Kevins new office when we were dating and it's been in our room since we got married. It's chocolate brown leather and kind of looks like a crocodile skin texture...



Bathroom has a great huge tub and seperate shower. The tub is so long that my toes don't reach the opposite side, and it's really deep too. The little girls play in the tub and shower like they are play houses... it's cute!




So... the other side of our room has a nice sitting area which we are using as Kevins office area. It's a little scary right now and we're organizing it so I'll post pics later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay....if you have a tub that my long ol' legs can fit in....I may have to take a bubble bath while I am there...is that weird???!!!!

Our Grand Central Station said...

Your room is turning out so well. I like the iron piece above the bed with the two little placques. Very cute. Your collected mirrors will be fun there. I like it.