Saturday, July 17, 2010

And In the Morning... I'm Making WAFFLES!!!

My Assistants...
Apron on loan from Maddie...


Apron on loan from Mommy...




Best Mothers Day present EVER!

Topped with the best strawberries I've ever eaten!

Enjoying the fruits of their labor...

Emmy still does not have the fork and spoon thing down yet! She holds it with both hands, backwards most of the time, and usually ends up using her other hand to eat while holding the silverware for decoration I guess!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want waffles!!!! we don't have a waffle maker so I may have to make some while I am there....with strawberries!!!

Unknown said...

waffles with strawberries! yummy!

Our Grand Central Station said...

Looks good. wish I were eating waffles. wish I had a wonderful waffle maker. Oh----I do. His name is Grumpy! waffles for breakfast - we'll have to do that one of these days.

The girls look very nice in the aprons. Too cute.