This is a note from Daron to Maddie. There's lots of notes in our house!!! The week we were trying to get ready to move and finish school and who knows what all was going on, just craziness!!! Daron made an attempt to call a truce for my sanity!!! He and Maddie do fight a lot because they are just at the right age to do that I think! But, they are friends too and will be close the older they get I am sure! BTW... I don't know if she agreed to this note or not
, but we got through the week so it couldn't have been too bad!
They hung out together the week school got out in the back yard listening to their jukes and looked happy!!! These are the moments I live for!!!! So, maybe the note worked for a time at least!
No comments:
Post a Comment