
I was talking to Kaitlin about ALL of the beautiful plants and trees we get to see out our windows everyday now! So, this is for her... & D-Dog!
The willow tree... perfect for reading under...

Hydrangeas by the front door are HUGE!

Your Dad says this is called a California Lady...
Our apple trees (we have 2) should be ready to pick from end of September or early October...
Plums are coming off our trees now and peaches will be next from a tree out back, the middle of August or so!
Don't know what this is called, but it's one of my favorites of course because it's pink!
Everyone should have an old tub as a planter!
Roses at the first back fence line... in every color!
See... yellow, you're favorite Kaitlin!
2 comments:
I love your willow tree! Kevin moved ours from the front lawn to the back yard about 10 years ago. then last summer he took it down completely. it was infested. you'll want to keep a close eye on yours.
your whole yard is wonderful!
Daron's room is turning out pretty cool. I like it a lot! He does know that he has to share it w/ us when we come to visit, right? LOL!! I miss you!
Post a Comment