Friday, July 16, 2010

Not The Button Eyes...

Okay, so Lauren has a love/hate relationship with the movie Coraline. She loves it but the button eyes thing scares her a bit. So, Kevin was saying that I should be the mom with the "mean Mommy fingers" as Lauren would say, for Halloween this year. We are sadistic and will toture our kids for our entertainment from time to time. Jade was over doing my nails for convention back in March and when she first glued the tips on they are like ultra long and creepy looking... so of course I call Lauren over to look at my mean mommy fingers!!!

Most recently though, I was putting buttons on a project for the girls room and Kevin had me tape some to his eyelids!!! It was an awesome response from L & E!!!!! They were running away from him and screaming.... L of course used her "other" line from the movie... "Not the button eyes"!!! Hilarious!!!

We'll probably do this again, and maybe more than once!










1 comment:

kaitlin said...

i love this! i told you to do that FOREVER AGO!!!!!!!!! it seemed to work better than i expected!