
I have to find the pics from Maddies going away party since I was uploading pics to 3 different computers in May... but, I have to say how much we love Faith Mower!!! Faith and Maddie were born 4 days apart and have always been close cousins. We are so glad that they are good friends!!! Faith brought over a really cute necklace for Maddie a few days before moving with this card she made. Maddie has gotten to spend some time at Faiths house this summer and I know had a great time as always!!! The Mowers will be visiting soon, so can't wait to see them all!!! Thanks for all you do Mowers!!!
1 comment:
love all of the updates! maybe after I get moved I can actually update my blog as well! glad you are doing well...missing you guys though! can't wait to see you soon!!!
Post a Comment